Throughout the month of March we will be reviewing all applicants and will make our final selections by the end of the month. All applicants will be notified of their approved/declined status by that time. Instructions on how to apply is below.
Please read the following guidelines thoroughly before submitting your application:
Over the years the VMB has always hosted a wide variety of Gothic community-owned and operated vendors who showcase high quality wares that are directly scene related and oriented. As such, the selection process is designed to maintain that consistency within the context of the overall community that the event was built on.
You have to meet at least 1 of the 4 requirements to be a vendor (no exceptions):
1. Operate in a storefront
2. Have an online ecommerce store
3. Have an established Etsy account that is substantial in it’s inventory and has a history with at least 25+ reviews.
4. Prior vending experience at multiple shows/events/faires/conventions/etc.
What we’re looking for:
Jewelry, masks, artwork, cosmetics, aromatherapy, clothing, accessories, home decor, etc.
What we’re NOT looking for:
Halloween items/gore props/costumes, art or jewelry made with or containing actual blood, cosmetic services (air-brushing), or food of any kind (due to our catering contract).
What the VMB provides to the vendors:
– 1 Standard banquet sized table w/black linen and 2 chairs
– 2 Vendor lanyards*
– Your vendor name/image on the VMB website thru November 2020.
– A Vendor Manager to assist you with payment and contract questions leading up to the event plus Venue accessibility and questions the day/night of the event (ASSISTANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE HELP WITH LOAD-IN OR LOAD-OUT OF VENUE). The Venue does have an elevator with accessibility to the vending area located on the lower level.
*Vendors are provided 2 lanyards upon arrival the day of the event, which grant full access into the ball, no additional lanyards or guest passes will be given. If a vendor wishes to have a third lanyard, it will be at the cost of a full-price attendee ticket and will need to be purchased in advance.
Vendor fee: $125 by check, Venmo, or PayPal (add $10 for PayPal). The fee is non-negotiable and NON-REFUNDABLE, and two vendors cannot split the fee, even if they wish to share a table AND advertise as two separate businesses. If you have any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the Vendor Manager at email@example.com.
To apply, please fill out the online form by clicking here.